- About 80% of all new bloggers will write a “tips for blogging” post within their first 5 posts
- Bloggers are not (necessarily) journalists
- Above 50% of all bloggers write about their personal lives and/or other crap that no-one really cares about
- Bloggers (generally) either have fragile egos or inferiority complexes
- Most bloggers do not know how to use a spell checker
- There are very few original ideas/topics to write about
- We’re all doomed
Disclaimer: absolutely 0% of this post is based on any actual research. I might be guilty of some of the above myself. This is a mediocre attempt at writing an opinion piece.